Tracking level gages USTT
The tracking level gages USTT are designed to measure the level of liquid products in open and closed containers.
The principle of measurement is a lever-pendulum float-type. The liquid level is converted into a rotation angle of a lever with a float which is measured by the angle transmitter.
Component parts: level converter and display unit.
- operation in clean, dirty, aggressive, aerosol saturated liquids;
- insensitivity to foam;
- operation subject to exposure to a wide range of climatic factors, including in conditions of precipitation, fog, and evaporation of any intensity;
- self-contained operation as part of monitoring and automatic process control systems (ASUTP);
- high reliability and simple design;
- low cost
Main technical characteristics:
- flow level measurement range, m – from 0.1 to 8
- level measurement error,% – ± 0,3
- information channel – RS-485 (Protocol Modbus), 4 – 20mA, digital output
- temperature range:
liquid – from freezing point to 600С above zero
level converter – from 40 0С below zero to 60 0С above zero
display unit – from 10 0С below zero to 60 0С above zero.